Tap the Cat – the fun early reading app for 4 – 6 year olds
Start your child on their reading journey with Tap the Cat – a fun, engaging, and highly interactive app for the iPad that teaches 4 – 6 year olds key early literacy skills through touch, listening, and speaking.
Tap the Cat appeals to your child’s natural sense of play with intuitive activities like matching letters, arranging letters into words, and matching nouns to pictures – keeping them motivated and engaged with colorful visuals and animations, catchy music, and fun sound effects.
Download Tap the Cat from iTunes today
Tap the Cat allows your child to choose from nine fun activities, each reinforcing a different literacy skill – from rhyming words, to drawing and colouring, to speaking and handwriting.
- Suitable for children aged 4 – 6.
- Includes nine activities, playable at two levels of difficulty.
- Develops key early literacy skills including rhyming, upper and lower case letters, comprehension, encoding words, vocabulary, sight words, and reading a book.
- Helps build essential motor skills through touch-based activities including handwriting, painting and arranging letters, and forming a word.
- Voice interactivity allows your child to record and play back their own voice to practice word pronunciation.
- An extra special feature allows your child to create an e-book of all their completed drawings and recordings. Once all nine activities are completed, this e-book can be unlocked and their drawings and recordings brought to life.
- Tap the Cat is brought to you by the makers of Reading Eggs – a team of educators with more than 25 years’ experience in early childhood education.
If you have any questions about Tap the Cat, please email us at email@example.com