To make the experience on Reading Eggspress most enjoyable, you will need, at a minimum:
- a high speed Broadband Internet service
- Windows 7+
- Mac OS X 10.7+
- (Please note your computer must have a working sound card)
- Screen Resolution: 1152×864 or higher
Browsers (For best performance, we advise having the most recent version)
- Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer 10+, Chrome, Safari 6+, Firefox 15+
- Flash Player: 10.56 and higher
Tablets and mobile
- iPad: iPad 2+ – iOS 9+
- iPhone 5s and later
- iPad Browsers: Safari 6.0+, Chrome 29+
- Android: Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Tab 3, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 running OS 4.1, Jelly Bean or higher
- Android Browser: Chrome 29+
- Device Orientation: Landscape mode recommended
- Not supported on Dell Venue 7, Kindle Fire Tablets, Pendo Pad, Thompson Tablet, Tesco Hudl Tablets.
Most problems with Reading Eggspress can be fixed by following the troubleshooting steps below. Try these steps in order. If one doesn’t fix the problem, move onto the next one. If you need any help, please contact our friendly customer service team.
- Refresh your page.
- Ensure you have fixed line high speed broadband access.
- Ensure that you access the Reading Eggspress via the Internet address bar and not through “shortcuts” or “favourites”.
- Get the latest edition of flash player click here.
- Delete your browsing history (temporary internet files/cache/cookies) as your computer may be continually memorising the same error. If you are not sure how to do this please click here for appropriate instructions.
- Upgrade your Internet Browser to Google Chrome.
- Investigate whether you have a parental lock or anti-virus software that is blocking the site. Ensure the following URL’s have been added to your safe list.